WELCOME RACE FANS!!!
Eastbay Raceway Park is a 1/3 mile clay (dirt) oval. Racing for the regular season begins the last Saturday in February and runs through the end of September. Racing for the weekly show starts at 6:30 pm. Regular classes that compete are Late Models, East Bay Sprints, Open Wheel Modifieds,Limited Late Models, Out Law 4’s and Street Stocks, V8 Warriors, 4 Cylinder Bombers. Other classes throughout the season are Florida Mini Sprints and Antique Race Cars ( Check the schedule for those dates). Special Events during the year include the Winter Nationals which runs from the end of January through February. This is the best 15 days of racing in the south, you can see 360 Sprints, Late Models, and Open Wheel Modifieds.
On behalf of everyone involved, we would like to welcome you to the greatest spectator sport in the country. We hope that you enjoy the races at our facility, and will make every effort to attend other exciting races at the “ACTION TRACK OF THE SOUTH”. Our hats go off to the participants whose time, energy and hearts have gone into our racing program each and every Saturday night. We would also like to thank each and every sponsor of their support, which is needed to make these events possible. Whenever possible, please patronize the advertisers in the program, on the track billboards and this web site. Without their help, racing would not be possible.
East Bay Raceway Park Ticket Prices
Regular Season Prices
Senior Citizens and Military Personal (with ID) $10.00
13 -17 years old $7.00
Kids up to 12 free
Racing starts @ 6:30
RAIN CHECK POLICY
If the weatherman does not cooperate with the race program prior to completion of the heat races, RAIN CHECKS WILL BE HONORED. Rain checks will be honored 4 weeks following a rain out during the season of regular events. If it rains after the heat races, it will constitute a completed program and rain checks will NOT be honored for subsequent shows.
Any feature not run will be run the following week in addition to the regular program. Please bear with us during inclement weather. Unfortunately, we have no control over mother nature. If at all possible we will race, but the safety of the drivers is our first consideration and any rain delays will be governed by the officials and promoter. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1. Please be careful while in the grandstands. WATCH YOUR STEP.
2. Keep your children with you.
3. Watch your personnel belongings.
4. DO NOT stand at the safety railing at trackside. It is dangerous and obstructs the view of others.
5. DO NOT sit on back rail of the grandstands. It is extremely dangerous.
6. DO NOT ATTEMPT to go on the race track at any time.
7. DO NOT throw trash on the track.
8. No coolers are allowed in the pits or grandstands.
9. Children are not allowed under the grandstands.
10. Be careful. Grandstands and sidewalk may become slippery when wet or muddy.
11. Please use aisle when going up and down in the grandstands. DO NOT use the seats as steps.